Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Osterhase

Even if we are an Italian family, this year the "Osterhase" (Easter Bunny) stopped at our place with a basket full of painted eggs! He hided them in our garden on Saturday evening.....and on the Easter morning L. began to look for them. Smile on her face, each egg found was real happiness. ...yellow , green , blue , red ...colors we have all around in this beautiful springtime - renewal of life. This is one of the Austrian tradition I love and of course as Italian mother living in this country I try to follow it the best I can - for our family , for my kids.

2 comments:

  1. Just imagine the Osterhase followed us to Portugal! And let me tell you four little hands picking up those eggs are so adorable! You will see next year with Little L. and Big L. together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good international Osterhase !

    ReplyDelete